For Middle and High School Teachers - Banzai Financial Literacy Program
We’re bringing financial education to your school with Banzai! Real-world financial literacy. Online. Free.
Mendo Lake Credit Union is proud to partner with the Banzai Financial Literacy program. Free to Lake and Mendocino County middle and high school teachers, this true-to-life, real world program aligns to California State Standards and allows high school students to walk through a series of life situations that can throw off the best-laid budgets. The Banzai Life Scenarios workbooks are also provided free to area teachers who participate in this program. Best of all, lesson plans and online assessment tools are provided to make the program easy to manage and teacher-friendly. Click here to visit the MLCU Banzai Website!
Watch Banzai 's video "What is a Credit Union?"
What happens when an online Banzai order is placed?
- Banzai delivers the teacher and student materials order to Mendo Lake Credit Union.
- The teacher receives an email with an offer to have MLCU provide an on site presentation.
- The materials are delivered personally to the school site.
- Teachers use the Life Scenarios booklets in conjunction with the online program to give students hands-on experience. The Life Scenarios Teacher’s Edition includes supplementary resources and discussion points for use with the program if students need more information on a specific topic.
- All students who use Banzai have free access to the money management program for life.
Questions? Contact email@example.com